Raeburn Training is a training provider offering a range of Health and Safety, plant and equipment and IT training across central Scotland. The company provides a suite of courses that meets training needs within a range of industries as well as specialising in construction industry training. The industry wide training includes courses on a variety of H&S topics, IOSH accredited courses, first aid training, plant and equipment courses and IT skills. Construction specific training includes the range of CITB accredited courses including H&S training and CSCS card testing, SSSTS and SMSTS courses as well as construction related plant and equipment. Business clients are also supported with a range of services including H&S support, training plan management and specific to the construction industry, CITB Skills & Development fund consultancy.
Service Listing –
- CITB Approved Training Organisation – delivering CSCS card training and testing, SSSTS and SMSTS courses
- Range of IOSH courses
- First aid training, emergency First Aid at Work, First Aid at Work (initial and refresher) and mental first aid courses
- General H&S, including manual handling, asbestos awareness, working at height, use of abrasive wheels, face fit testing and many more
- Over 44 categories of plant training within the NPORS scheme such as dumper, roller, excavator, slinger/signaller as well as forklift, telehandler, MEWPS/IPAF and PASMA towers.
- H&S support
- Training plan management support
- CITB Skills and Training fund support